Measurement of dissolved metals and other components in Drinking water production
28 April 2021
Monitoring of dissolved metals and other contaminants in drinking water production is crucial and driven by legislation. However, lab measurement reporting delays can often prevent timely process adjustments to production facilities. This is why online measurement is essential and provides operators with the necessary tools to ensure water quality standards are met throughout the process. Hach® can now cover all aspects of online monitoring and this webinar will provide you with the technical details behind these methods and highlight their importance.
- Refresh your understanding of parameter monitoring during drinking water / beverage make up water production.
- EU regulation is a fluid landscape that guides treatment strategies. This webinar will cover some of the principals and trends of metals regulation.
- Learn how implementing around-the-clock monitoring can help your facility stay in control of your treatment processes.
- Learn about advancements in technology that enable online, continuous monitoring of your operation, allowing peace of mind and providing the complete picture of the water treatment process.
- Submit your questions for our Q&A session at the end of the webinar and receive a Q&A document as a report following the webinar.